20080107

Irony.

You can be such a prick.

I'm still awake at this hour, and I just can't sleep even if I go to bed now. Had too much late nights. Boo. Wanted to go Dempsey today, but my butt decided to stick around at home. Well, I wasted the time sitting infront of the big ass black box, sobbing over emotional k-dramas. What a sponger.

(after 10minutes of staring.)

Zzz. I can't sleep still. Sigh.

My baby brother Sister came to chat with me tonight. He just made me realise how much changes there are now. I hope you're fine! We'll meet up soon, promise? Cannot neglect anymore friends who still care for me. Yeah, we watched ourselves and the people around us grow up huh. I wonder... How buff have you become, huh? Lol.

Anyway, I feel much better. The time now is 3.40AM. I have so many more things to do when I wake up. There's project meeting at 12, trading assessment starts today too. Hope I won't keesiao at 1st Avenue later. Must stay vigilant and agile for at least 4 hours. Hmm, 6. I have Bizguides briefing and band rehersal. Where should I go? Drag. Always getting myself into so much trouble. Hmm, no I should say, trouble ALWAYS finds me. Sigh. Damn Monday.

I think I shall try to sleep now, even if I can't. Got to get my ass outta bed at 10AM later.

Oh, painters are coming over to re-paint the walls. Mmmm. New colours all over the walls and ceiling. Can't wait to see the home getting all brighten up. Goodbye warm walls.

My gray walls. Hello. Hello. (:

Ciao.



I will be this happy today.


Damn the irony.
The songs I written were for you, now you're here to compose them for me.
Damn the irony.
I'm wondering, are we feigning it?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home